Guys just be ready to play fastest fingers round with Fr. Agnel school while filling form online. Few important points for FAS Noida form submission. viz :
Ø First keep an eye on the date when form will be out. This you can get through this forum and also can check through their site FAS Noida. As its mentioned there "Forms will be available only on first come first serve basis. Only the first 2000 applications will be accepted. The admission link will turn inactive soon after 2000 applicants register."
Ø Child photo (Size is imp here as it should be of 20kb. There are many ways to do same one easiest way is Right Click ->Edit in Paint-> Resize. Also there are free online tools available.
Ø There is some session out time as well exactly don’t know but better you save info on notepad so you can do copy paste if session out.
Ø Be Ready with the answer of following questions (Max Limit 250 Character)
1. Why have you opted for this school?
2. Would you willingly agree with the principles of equality, love and brotherhood, and discipline required for such a growth ,which are central to the school?
3. What are your expectation from the school and the teachers with respect to your child?
4. Does your child suffer from a disability or ailment where the school has to be cautions in handling him/her?
5. In what ways can you help the school in improving Education(can you provide career guidance, medical support, management consultancy, subject expertise & resource mobilization)?
6. What values would you like us to inculcate in your child.
7. In case both the parents are working who looks after your child in your absence?
8. Is there any suggestion you would like to make to the school, about its norms and procedures or anything that would help education in general and the School in particular?
9. Do you have any concrete ideas to improve education in the School or at large?
After submit form online you will get a SMS with login details. You have to do login with these credentials and take the printout of form and acknowledgement slip and submit at the school. There was no fees at form submission .