Father Agnel Noida is one of those schools which is always on priority list of Noida/Indirapuram residents because of the following factors.
1. Missionary School
2. Student Teacher Ratio - 1:40
3. Good Academics
4. Encouragement to students for Extra Curricular
5. Best sports facilities
6. Less Fees ( As compared to other good schools), Approx - 30-30K Admission fees and 15-16K quarterly fees
Father Agnel School registration form will be out on 10th August, 2016 at 9:00 am .Important instructions given by school are :
ADMISSION TO FR. AGNEL SCHOOL, SECT 62, NOIDA
ESSENTIAL POINTS FOR APPLICANTS TO TAKE NOTE OF
1. Application forms will be available online (only) from 10 th August 2016 9:00am to 12th August 2016 9:00am on the website
2. Forms will be available only on first come first serve basis. Only the first 2000 applications will be accepted. The admission link will turn inactive soon after 2000 applicants are registered.
3. A hard copy of the form submitted online has to be deposited at the School on or before 13th August 2016 (between 08:00 am – 12:30pm). Forms not deposited at the school will not be considered in anyway.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated and are required to come for the interaction session, as the number of seats is very limited and it is simply not possible to accommodate all the applicants.
Eligibility Criteria :
AGE CRITERIA FOR ELIGILITY
Only Children Born between 1st January 2013 to 31st December 2013 are eligible (both days inclusive) to be called for admission.
IMPORTANT (MUST READ) GUIDELINES TO FILL THE FORM
Read the instructions carefully and click on the I AGREE button then click on
Fill in the form carefully and then click on SUBMIT; an acknowledgment slip will be generated for your record, with your USER ID & PASSWORD. Please ensure you allow the pop up blocker and also note that form once filled cannot be edited.
You will also receive the USER ID & PASSWORD through an SMS on your registered mobile no. provided , DND is not activated on your mobile number.
Log in using this USER ID & PASSWORD and take a print of the Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
The printed form is then to be deposited at the School on or before 13th August 2016(between 08: 00am – 12:30pm).
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the Interaction date and time only through their USER ID on 22nd August 2016 (after 4:00pm).
DOCUMENTS THAT MUST FORM PART OF THE APPLICATION FORM TO BE DEPOSTED AT THE SCHOOL.
1. Printout (PDF Format) of the duly filled online application form.
2. A recent passport size Photograph of the Father, Mother & Child each.
3. Photocopy of the birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Local Body
4. Photocopy of proof of residence (latest electricity bill, telephone bill or rent agreement).
5. Printout of the Acknowledgement Slip (with the Application No. , User ID and Password)
NOTE: FR. AGNEL SCHOOL IS A CHRISTIAN MINORITY SCHOOL AND PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO CHRISTIANS, IF THEY MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
NEIGHBOURHOOD APPLICANTS TOO WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY.
50% OF SIBLINGS WILL BE ADMITTED ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS AS WELL AS CHILDREN OF THE ALUMNI.
Link for online registration is http://www.fascampuscare.org/